Thursday, October 21, 2010

First Things First....

Hello there!

I don't know if we've met before but my name's Nina and this is my new blog! *Shakes your hand vigorously* I've always wanted a blog, so this is a very exciting day for me! But first, I think we should get to know each other. So here! Get to know me!

1. I'm half-white, half indian. This is, apparently, a defining characteristic of mine.

2. I'm homeschooled.

3. I'm Mormon, to the core.

4. I'm obsessed with Avatar: The Last Airbender.

5. I think in quotes. Mostly from Atla, but also from Harry Potter and Disney Movies and other random sources.

6. I love to sketch. People tell me I'm good, but I don't believe them.

7. My favorite word is 'ultracrepidarian'. Look it up.

8. I'm madly in love with 23 fictional characters and/or celebrities. That's right.

9. I have short hair.

10. I scream at every flying/falling object that comes within 20 feet of me. (includes bugs, basketballs, shoes, buttons, babies, etc.) It's true.

11. I'm fluent in Ubbi-Dubbi. My sister and I learned it from ZOOM when we were little.

12. I still watch Veggie Tales and am still just as entertained as when I was five.

13. My favorite color is accidently purple. I didn't mean it to be, it just happened...

14. Books, Lark Rise to Candleford, Prince Zuko, spinach and artichoke hummus, and singing are all my one weaknesses.

15. I laugh too much. If I laugh at your jokes, it doesn't really mean you're funny. It's just me. ;)

16. I'm an avid listener of MuggleCast. Jamie is my favorite host.

17. I love the sound of violins, and makin' someone smi-e-i-e-ile! (Sorry. I like Camp Rock.)

There, feel like you know me now? Well, if not keep reading! You'll learn something about me and my life eventually, I'm sure. :)

6 comments:

  1. Books are your one weakness?
    Are you sure about that? What about hummus? Zuko? Fisher? And why did you not mention LRTC in more detail?
    I love you!
    -Lara

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, Lara! I guess LRTC wasn't really on my mind... I'll get on editing this post immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is purple your favorite color accidently? I love purple Nina! But most of that stuff is true about me too!

    Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Nina has joined the blogging community! :) I look forward to knowing what is going on in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its quite an exciting community actually...You must expect the unexpected! Thanks for the inspiration Sarah! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I shall now add ultracrepidarian to my list of awesome words. Among which are hippopotomonstrosesquipidaliophobia, defenestrate, and cornobble. Your turn to look stuff up.

    ReplyDelete