Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tonight Imma fight

"'Puck, I forbid this,' Granny said.
Puck ignored her command. 'Old lady, if I die I'd like you to do one small thing for me. I want you to build a one-hundred acre museum dedicated to my memory. Bronze my clothing and possessions. Have at least three hundred marble statues erected of me in my most dashing poses. One of these statues should stand at least one hundred feet tall and greet ships as they float down the Hudson River. One of the fourteen wings of the museum should have an amusement park with the world's fastest roller coaster inside. None of these rides should be equipped with safety devices. You can license some of the space to fast-food restaurants and ice-cream parlors but nothing should be healthy or nutritious. The gift shop should sell stuffed Puck dolls packed with broken glass and asbestos. There's a more detailed list in my room.'
'Puck no!' Sabrina cried. 'You don't have to do this!'
Puck rolled his eyes. 'It appears I have to do a lot of things to keep you safe, ugly.' He flashed a quick smile."
-Sisters Grimm, The Everafter War, page 260


That is what I read this morning. I was wholeheartedly amused.

I just love it. And I love him. Puck is certainly one of the more genius characters that have ever been invented...

This is definitely going to be my dying wish. And now that I have a dying wish and a last word ("HONOR!!") I think I'm properly prepared to kick the bucket. Not that I plan to any time soon, but you can't be too safe, right? ;)


P.S. MICHAEL BUCKLEY, PLEEEEEEEEASE WRITE BOOK 9 ALREADY!!!! I can't die happy until I know how the series ends! D:

17 comments:

  1. Wow Nina... that is all I can say:) HAHAHA JK
    Please don't kick the bucket for a while!!! I don't know what I would do with you totaly gone.

    Hey I am starting to write a new story:) I am so excited!!! I hope that I will be able to finish this one:)

    I love you Nina!!! I think of you often. Thanks for being my friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHH KALLIE!!!! I miss you! Don't worry, I don't plan to die very soon. At least until after Girls Camp (which you will be coming to) You should also go to EFY in Bowling Green... because I am. :D

    You HAVE to let me read it soon! As an honorary member of the story club, you have to! :)

    I love you too! And thank YOU! You are a great example to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Kallie! Come to EFY in Bowling Green! I will be there too, as a counselor! :D



    ... HONOR!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like so much fun to go to EFY but I don't think I could earn enough money:( Manisha that is so exciting that you get to be a counselor, who ever gets you is sure lucky!!! Good luck!!!!!!

    Oh and Nina I will let you read my story as soon as I get at least a full page written, I just have the plot written down. I don't know when I will have time to write in it because I am now in a play, to find out the details go to my blog. I love you Nina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand, Kallie :(


    Nina, I just realized that the title of this post is a Ke$ha song. I'm disgusted and proud at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! You got it!

    I've been playing guess-the-song-I-used-for-the-post-title for a few years and it's only been guessed like, twice. I was hoping a ghetto song might be easier than usual. XP

    You now have two million points. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually, it's only been since like, November. But that's still a long time... XP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha yep.

    PS That song is terrible! I don't only mean the lyrics, but the entire song just sounds terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  9. True! It's possibly one of the most horrible sounding songs ever released.

    But it was in my head when I posted this, so that's why it's named such. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha I see. I heard Avril Lavigne do a cover of the song yesterday... it was worse than the original.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIhkWAHidbE

    At least Ke$ha sounds awake and interested.
    Please watch it and share my agony with me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh! Youtube tells me that "this video has been removed by user"

    I cannot share your agony, even if I wanted to. D:

    ReplyDelete
  12. You guys are so Funny!!! I love you Both:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. And we love you too, Kallie! You are awesome!


    Nina, that probably was a blessing to you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Are these books good? ( Well, I can tell they are by the way you write about them :) I need more reading material.

    Something people have already read and will say it's worth the read.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm kind of obsessed with this series. YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY READ THEM! :D

    I'm definitely the girl to talk to if you need book recommendations. Just send me an email, girl. ;)

    ReplyDelete