Thursday, October 13, 2011

Reactions to Doctor Who: Season 6

Season 6 ended forever ago and I'm just NOW doing this. But hey, I'm doing it. That's what counts.
This season is brilliant, though.


Episode 0 (Christmas Special): ADORABLE. This is seriously the most Christmas-y episode. And the Eleventh Doctor is the sweetest here.

Episode 1: Holy. Cow. What is happening-Steven Moffat you HATE me, don't you? Complete denial. I won't accept ANY of this.

Episode 2: STILL IN DENIAL. And the silence are the scariest who-monster ever. LIKE EVER. I live in terrible, agonizing fear of forgetting something now. Thanks a lot, Moffat.

Episode 3: Quite enjoyable. :) And RORY, DUDE. Stop dying, I love you!!! <3

Episode 4: Brilliant episode. LOVE it. Idris is absolutely phenomenal. Can she please be in every episode? I officially ship her and Eleven.

Episode 5/6: Ehh. Necessary, but not my favorite.

Episode 7: Oh my GOODNESS. This episode! Just EVERYTHING.

Episode 8: Plot-hole filler. But I still liked it. And very quotable, for some reason.

Episode 9: I just really like this episode, despite the creepy dolls. Something about the themes in it are just lovely. :)

Episode 10: OH my goodness. This episode is the worst for a Rory/Amy shipper. :'( Fantastic, though. I applaud everyone who worked on this.

Episode 11: interesting... But the end though! :'(

Episode 12: AMAZING. Hilarious, and just wonderful. Stormageddon is officially the best thing in the universe. AND THE ENDING I MEAN HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO ME RIVER??!!

Episode 13: I. Am. Dead. My body is literally a heap on the floor and I am not breathing. But really, HOW CAN THIS EVEN BE REAL. I sobbed twice. I screamed more than once. I hit a pillow. And I clapped for a full 3 minutes, while I was crying. IT'S OFFICIAL. I DIED GUYS.



Now I have to wait for the Christmas Special! So faaaar away....

No comments:

Post a Comment