Monday, October 25, 2010

Bumble Bee

Busy busy...

I think I'm busy every weekend until January 7th, 2011. I may have one or two saturday afternoons free, but every single weekend on my calendar has something scheduled till then.
Granted, most of the things on there are rehersals for Best Christmas Pageant Ever. (I'm the mother. I basically get to yell at kids on stage, for an hour. It's great.)

But who's idea was Friday rehersals? At 6:30? Don't you know that that's when people like to have social engagements? If I were in charge, I'd have them on Thursdays, so that people wouldn't have to give up their normal friends/life.

At least my part is pretty big. That's sort of makes up for it, but that means more lines to memorize. And speaking of lines.... we were supposed to be off-script today... Great.

Wish me luck! (I'll need it)

6 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK NINA!!! Better busy than bored! That's what I always say. When I get really busy I'm really glad I'm mormon because I can always count on one day of rest every week! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm not unhappy with my schedule, I just find it slightly ludacris that I'm busy till next year. :P
    And Sunday's are my favorite day of the week, for that and a few other reasons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah that is kind of tedious. =) Just for that we need to plan a HUGE party when you become free again. We haven't had a party in FOREVER. It's kind of depressing actually. =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is! We could have a birthday party for me and Kallie on the 7th of January! It's right in between both our birthdays. (5th and 9th):)

    Or you could plan something earlier and I can come after rehersal. It only goes till 8:30. *shrug*

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're going to have a huge party for all the new Laurels in January anyway...
    We should have another Christmas party! Except in DECEMBER this time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nah, we should have an Easter party in December! JK, Christmas sounds good. :)

    ReplyDelete