Friday, October 22, 2010

Zuko is Amazing

by spacecoyote

This cracks me up so bad. I love it. This is what the artist said about it:

I'm currently doing the art for the Airbender film prequel manga, and I got so tired of drawing Zuko looking cold/sullen/angry/disgruntled/etc. all the time that I cracked under the pressure and drew this. It was therapeutic.

haha. So true. I love cold/sullen/angry/disgruntled Zuko, but some of my favorite moments in the series are when he has this sort of contented smile on his lovely face:



Sigh... He's so beautiful.



I painted a 6-foot Zuko once. It was amazing. He now hangs in my friend Lara's bedroom. But I visit him often. :)



All images stolen from deviantartcom.


9 comments:

  1. Careful, Nina. That top picture might just prove that Zuko is gay. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It proves NOTHING of the sort!!! At all. If anything, it proves Zuko isn't gay because right when you see it you KNOW it's wrong, which is why it's funny. Zuko IS NOT GAY.

    And even if the artist that painted it thought Zuko is gay, really what authority does she have?? She's not Zuko!!! She has no say over this matter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know Nina, not even I would be that happy in a place like that. And I'm all for cute and pretty things! I think in that instant Zuco might have showen his true colors to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You LIAR MEGAN! I hate you both. Except Sarah, whom my hurricane of love is still continuing (against my better judgement, mind you).

    Zuko is straight. Accept it, or I shall delete all comments on this post. Your choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do not worry, young pixie. I do not believe for one second that Zuko is gay, however, you are giving the Dotson clan more ammo. :)

    And my love for you is a undulating maelstrom, accompanied by Scylla and that other greek monster.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Charybdis.(I was reading PJO today) I love you, too!! See Megan? She loves me more. ;)

    Zuko is straight as the Iron Rod. End of discussion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha =] I still think its funny that you all are in love with a cartoon character...whether he be gay or not haha. Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was trying to be funny! Besides... Sarah started it! I wouldn't have typed that if it wasn't for her. (Like JK you guys! JK :))

    P.S.
    I love you all, just to clarify.
    P.S.S
    I am not in love with Zuco. Sarah and Nina are.

    ReplyDelete
  9. well, HAHA Megan, you're hilarious. Not. I hate it when anyone insults the honor of Zuko. I kicked one of your brothers once because of this. And I'm not the violent type.

    P.S. I love you all, as well, I just like to pretend otherwise.

    P.P.S. I AM in love Zuko. He's AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete