Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Ordinary Conversations In The Gopinath House

Me: CAAASSSSSEEEY!!!!!!

Casey: WHAAAATT??!!?

Me: If you were a giant octopus, what would your favorite color be?

Casey: Ummmm.... Purple?

Me: Are you sure?

Casey: Yes... I mean no! Ask it again!

Me: Ask what again?

Casey: The question!

Me: ... If you were a giant octopus, what would your favorite color be?

Casey: YELLOW-FALSE-BEAR!!!!

You gotta love my lil' brother... ;)

And Casey would like to tell you all something before this post is over. In fact, he INSISTS that I include the following message: "OH. EM. GEE."

5 comments:

  1. I like that conversation! And I love how you have to search the house for your brother and then ask him a question like that and he answers! *chuckle* funny :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it! I like it, too. My family is so weird. I just asked my other brother this question and he said "The color of my enemies when I squish them!"\

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amusing to the right side of my brain. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Sarah! The right side of my brain is very amused.

    P.S.
    Nina, you can join the club of weird family's! If all of the familys were normal the world would not be nearly as fun!

    ReplyDelete