Thursday, November 4, 2010

Lost and Found

Don't you hate it when things get lost? I DO! And it's been happening to me a lot lately.

First, my iPod went missing. Without my iPod, I couldn't listen to MuggleCast, which I was quite upset about. Luckily, I found it by the computer all charged up and ready a handful days ago.

Next, it was my favorite hoodie. It's black with teeny flowers and ribbon streams. I love it, but it was lost for like, a month. Which was bad since the weather is cooling down and I need it more than ever now. My mom found it for me the day before yesterday.

Today, I was talking to my best friend (WHO IS MOVING!!!!!! SO SAD!!!) on the phone and she asked for one of my drawings. I told her I'd draw her a new one before she leaves. So I go looking for my sketchbook... and guess what? IT'S LOST.

So you see, this has been frustrating me for quite a while. But today was the LAST STRAW!!!

When I find my sketchbook, I'm gonna be giving it a good "talkin' to"... And maybe I'll put it in time-out. We'll see.


8 comments:

  1. I hate when I lose things too! It can be very frustrating, but all you have to do is; pull out your wand and say ACCIO (insert name of what ever you lost here) and it will come right to you. That's what I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost my wand in the Ministry of Magic, remember? (You were the one who wrote that...)

    Speaking of which, I really need to write that next chapter...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, you're right, I forgot. You should really keep better track of your stuff Sporky. ;)

    And yes, yes you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try, but my things run away from me! Whenver I pick something up, it falls out of my hand. Objects hate me.

    hmmm, I wonder what should happen in this one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mother Fork and Spork Child should battle 2 headed 50 foot sea creatures, fight off the curse of the sea, and some how make it to the U.S.!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ... Were we not already in the US? OH WAIT, We were in Britain. Silly me. ;)

    Sounds like a plan, but I was thinking something along the lines of 'ninja warriors'

    ReplyDelete
  7. NICE! I will be expecting great things from you Nina, great things indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have I ever disappointed you, Megan? I didn't thinks so... ;)

    ReplyDelete