Friday, November 5, 2010

Fateful Fairytale

In case any of you didn't know, my dear friend Megan and I are writing the world's greatest and awesome-est story, ever. Megan has been kind enough to post the chapters weekly on her blog, and if you would like to read any of them (trust me, you do) you may do so by clicking on 'Window,' for the first chapter or 'ZUKO!!!!' for the second.


I wrote all the even numbered chapters, and Megan, the odd ones.

She'll be updating every Friday, so check it out!

P.S. I'm Spork Child, Megan's Mother Fork, and Sarah is Sister Knife. Just FYI. ;)

4 comments:

  1. And Jaden is Father Spoon, and Sammy is Aunt Spatula! I don't know about every one else though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure that's it. I mean, we went around trying to decide names for everyone, but no one cared like we did. So they are all justly forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought there was another chapter...or 2. Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, another Friday has passed since I posted this. :P So now there's three.

    ReplyDelete