Saturday, November 6, 2010

Wish List

Christmas is fast approaching. Being the selfish person that I am, I've been giving some consideration as to what I would like under the tree this year.

Currently, I'm interested in having...
  • My sister back.
  • A locket. A simple gold one, with these pictures of Fisher Bloom inside of it:
Lark Rise to Candleford. Go watch it, now, if only for this lovely, Irish face.
  • Sequin heels, in any color. I've developed a weakness for them recently.
  • These peppermint earmuffs. Shut up, you want them, too.

  • The promise of a visit from Megan and her family in the coming year.
  • Some softlead prismacolor pencils and maybe a new sketchbook, if I don't find my old one by Dec 25th.



  • As many dresses as the world wishes to bestow upon me.
  • My presents accidently color-themed like the last two years (2008; Teal, Gray and White. 2009; Burgundy, Pink, and Black).

You see, I don't ask for much. Only a few things that are close to my heart...

Merry *early* Christmas! I wish you all the best luck in your holiday shopping. ;)

8 comments:

  1. I REALLY want a Voyage of the Dawn Treader ticket too! For also like King Edmund, and High King Peter, and especially PRINCE CASPIAN! ;)

    And I don't know if I will see you next year, but I will DEFINITELY see you before you are an old lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I don't think I can get you half of those. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, it's okay, Sarah! I wasn't asking YOU to get me anything. I'm only thinking about this cause "Santa" never knows what to get me. ;)

    Oh Peter. He's a little too girly for my taste. And Prince Caspian has a beard in this movie. I'm not sure if I like it. But I have a secret obsession with Edmund, so at least we agree on this. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a secret obsession with those sparkly heels! I'm blogstalking you!!!
    Love, Sis Fitz

    ReplyDelete
  5. ARE YOU KIDDING?! The beard only adds to his intense beauty!


    Kind of like Prince Zuko's scare! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, I agree Sis Fitz! They are pretty fabulous. ;) Love you too!

    I see what you mean, Megan. But I think I need to see the actual movie to form an opinion. I just can't decide this early.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Nina. I like your pictures of Fisher. (Maybe "like" is a gross understatement. You know how I feel about his appearance. Which cannot hold a candle to how I feel about his voice.)
    I just finished the Lost Hero. It's FANTASTIC! And don't worry, there's basically a brand new Percybeth, just...different. And Jason is AMAZING.
    Those heels... <3.
    And Voyage of the Dawn Treader... <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know how you feel about Fisher. :P Oh, that voice...

    I really want it. But I have yet to gain a copy. Sigh... But I'm glad Rick's continuing his romantic genius in the Lost Hero. :) Seriously, he's way good at writing romance.

    ReplyDelete