Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Too afraid to fly so we never did land.

Today is much better than yesterday. Why you ask?
  • Reason 1: My nose is much clearer, although I still need to keep tissues ready.
  • Reason 2: I watched Sherlock, just like I wanted to. (HOLY COW! My mind has been blown to pieces. Just to let you all know.)
  • Reason 3: It's gorgeous outside, and I'm about to go out there and sit on a blanket while I study Latin.
  • Reason 4: It's Tuesday, not Monday.
  • Reason 5: I feel a lot better today.
  • Reason 6: Seminary was awesome, as usual.
  • Reason 7. I'm looking forward to rehersal.

Life is good, peeps. Keep it chill. And BITE that Silver Sandwich!


"I AM NEITHER CUTE NOR TINY!!" -Zuko Chibi
"You are pretty cute, my tiny nephew..." -Iroh Chibi :D

10 comments:

  1. Tears From Jupiter! I NAILED IT!

    And I am very happy you are feeling better Nina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... um I think you mean Drops of Jupiter. So close... ;) But I'll give you a second chance to name who sung it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's embarrassing. :I

    What is "Train"?! I'm pretty sure I got that one right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!! YOU GET 2 MILLION POINTS!!!!

    It's all good. Tears makes just as much sense as drops. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "And I looked at my money, and it said 'spend me, do not read your scriptures' and I said 'no' and I went and read my scriptures."

    And that is why today was a good day for Nenia and Sister Knife.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tears of the Giraffe...that's what it's all about. Right, Nina??? =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah, why do you keep spelling Nina's name
    N-e-n-i-a? This is very qunfuzzling for me.

    YES! That brings my pionts to 2,000,010! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah: Right you are! New inside jokes always tend to put me in a good mood. :)

    "I looked at my brand-new sports car and it said 'drive me, do not pray' but I said 'no' and I went and prayed."

    Ambry: Umm, not really. But I guess... :P

    Megan: A few years ago, I got invited to a party, and on the invite was "Nenia". Now, Sarah has taken to refering to me in this way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just showed my sisters the chibi episodes. They were laughing SO hard. Ahh, the wonderful world of ATLA.

    ReplyDelete