Monday, December 13, 2010

That Irresponsible Child...

Lately, I have been overwhelmed with a sense of nostalgia for March 2010. I MISS TOM SAWYER!!! Course, looking at pictures like this doesn't help me in any way. But I still do it.


Left to right top row: Dani, Miranda, Leia, Ashley
Bottom row: Me, Sarah

Who likes my wig?


Silly face FAIL. I'm the only one who did anything...


Me, Kaleb, and Miranda. I love this kid.


Dani, Leia, Ashley, Miranda, Rachel, Sarah, Me, Kaleb. Awww....


KALEB!!!


Sam, the dead cat, Gabriel.


Rachel, Miranda, Mark. Poor guy, he made little kids scream after the show.


Sarah tries to avoid poparazzi... Ashley just stares.


Gabriel, Sam, Asher. I swear, nothing is funnier than a straight man in drag. :)


Mark. AHHHHH!!!!!


Miranda, Rachel, Me, Dani. My eyes are closed, and I have wig hair. Oh well, it's still a cute picture.


I'm not even going to try and name everyone....


Rebekah ties her bow around Sam's neck. He pulls it off well with all the stage make-up, no?


Our whole freakin' huge cast. I love them all so much.


Asher, Kaleb. Doesn't Kaleb's hair make you so happy?


Top Row: Dani, Me, Sam, Reagan, Rachel, Miranda, Leia
Bottom row: Rebekah, center. (I can't remember the other two. Sad.)

More bad wig hair. :P


Miranda, Dani. Overeaters Anonymous took over our Green Room every Thursday.


Leia, Sarah, Dani, Ashley. Sitting on the Memory Bench outside Utopia. Now the bench is gone... :(


Nothing to do + Tom Sawyer Cast = EPIC DANCE BREAK!


"I saw the Light!"



Miranda: I take Ballet!
Me: What is ballet? Is it like this?

Ashley: No, I thought ballet was like THIS!


Miranda: *takes pictures of us*




Ashley and I turn matching cartwheels. :)


The door is locked. I'm obviously pained by this. And so are Miranda and Ashley;



Miranda can't read.


"We're homeless..." -me


Ashley and I attempt a jumping shot


So does Miranda.


I have no idea what I was doing. :P


THE STUMP!! I love that stump...


Ashley says 'SHUSH!!!!!"


My thumb. It always has to make an appearance, for some reason....


Oh, Sam and his jewish heritage...


Tom Sawyer, HOLDING Tom Sawyer. I'm pretty sure this is a paradox.

I LOVED that month. I miss my TS family. We're going to have a mini-reunion soon, and it's ABOUT TIME!

"Who's Aslan? Is he the tiger?" -Ashley


*All pictures stolen from Facebook. I snuck on my mom's account. :D

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad! I love my wig. And I love how you actually bothered to look at all these. They were more for my benefit than anyone else's. That' why it was so long....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina, I read everyone's post to the last detail. That's how I roll. :D That's also how I creep people out. I remember things from super long blog posts that they themselves don't remember...

    ReplyDelete