Friday, December 17, 2010

Through dangers untold

Hmmmm... I'm sitting here, and I don't want to do any of the things I should be doing. You know what this means? Endless rambles about things nobody cares about!! MWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!

***

So yesterday, I watched the movie Labyrinth. I feel like this is one of those movies that everyone's seen, except me (I'm homeschooled). So, as a part of my education as a human being, I watched it.



My impression? Weeeird.... but I liked it a lot. The effects could've been better. A lot better. And David Bowie could've dressed a little more... normally. But other than that, it was pretty cool.

I loved the "helping hands". They were hands that made faces and talked. They were really random, but awesome, in a creepy way.



I'm officially obsesssssssed with Sarah's hair and dress in the ballroom scene (I really wish that scene lasted more than two seconds..)

But what girl isn't in love with a good, poofy dress?

'





Just LOOK at that hair.... It's like an '80's dream.

I swear, I will be her for Halloween someday. I WILL. But of course, my shoulders will be covered. ;)

Oh, and I need a Ludo:



"Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child that you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom is as great... You have no power over me!" -Sarah

4 comments:

  1. OH POO! Now I'M the only person in the world who hasn't seen that movie!

    Wow that is an 80's dream come true. I like ball gowns! They're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never even HEARD of this movie. You're definitely not the only one who hasn't seen it.
    And that is 80's hair if I ever saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The effects are bad 'cause its from the 80's duh. :) I've watched that movie since I was little.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, I feel much less homeschooled knowing that you haven't heard of it, Lara. :)

    You should watch it, Megan. It's ridiculous, interesting, and hilarious by accident. I think you'd like it, if only for the last one I listed. :) And she has a pretty dress...

    Sammy, that makes sense. :)

    ReplyDelete