Monday, January 3, 2011

Dreams do come true in New Orleans

You know how I said I was sick in my last post? When I posted that, I thought I was almost better.

Ha. I saw the doctor today. Guess what? I have the flu. But it's not that bad. I'm just really tired and have a constant fever between 100 and 103. And a cough. But I really don't feel that bad.

I had to skip church yesterday because of this. I haven't taken a sick day from church since I was like, 10. Quite devestating. :(

But it's okay. I had fun, sitting on the couch. I watched the following movies:


Great movie. I love Disney. :D


I only got to watch the last half of this on TV. And it's not really that good of a movie, but James McAvoy is so flippin' attractive, I couldn't resist turning to it.

(the movie poster doesn't do his hotness any justice, so here's a REAL picture of him:


Sighhh... Look at that face. ^_^)


(Don't worry. It was edited for TV, AND I skipped the dirty parts.)

First time I watched this movie. Beginning took forever. Who cares about Rose as an old lady? The real movie started about 30 minutes in. And it was pretty good. The whole last 2 hours drove me crazy with stress/worry. It kind of made me never want to go swimming ever again. But I enjoyed it. And no, I didn't cry. But I still liked it. :)

If only I could lay on the couch now, and watch movie after movie, in between my naps and rereading of Battle of the Labyrinth. (Finished Titan's Curse, and fully intend on continuing my rereadings until I finish The Last Olympian for the second time.) Sooooo relaxing...

Instead I am here, avoiding the insane amount of Algebra I have to review before my test on Wednesday. Blah.

My birthday is on Wednesday, too. Worst day to get sick/take a test? I think yes. But hopefully I'll be better by then. And my test is in the morning, so it won't really kill my whole day. I hope.

3 comments:

  1. Happy early bday, Nina!!! You will be our newest Laurel on Sun and we're so excited. -Sis Fitz

    ps. I love Penelope too and the pictures of your maybe future brother-in-law! You guys were right, he is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love James McAvoy.
    Apparently I'm the worst person in the world to watch Titanic with because of Ioan Gruffudd. My friends almost killed me. I was supposed to be crying, and all I could do was shout for joy because Ioan was on the screen.
    Have fun rereading PJO. :) I did.
    And I hope you get better in time for your birthday!
    P.S. We still need to watch Inception...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sis Fitz! I hope you have lots of Laurel parties I can go to. :) And Ben's a teddy bear. I've pretty much decided this about him. ;)

    James a dreamboat. <3
    Hehe, you're like my mom. She got excited when she saw him. And the more I look at Ioan, the more I love him, too. :)
    I hope I do, too. I hate the flu.
    YES. But when?!?

    ReplyDelete