Monday, February 14, 2011

The Way You Move Ain't Fair, Y'know


I drew this in honor of Valentine's Day. REALLY wanted to ink it and put a little color on, but I ran out of time. You see, I was actually drawing two things to show you today, and divided my time equally (mostly) between the projects. But before I knew it, it was late afternoon on the 14th and the girl in my other picture still didn't have a head! Drat. So this is all you're getting today.

While I was drawing this, I was a little confused about guitar anatomy* so I went to google to see what was going on with this instrument. You know what I discovered? I drew my man holding the guitar backwards. Drat again.

But what would my pictures be without an obviously horrible and uncorrectable mistake. :)

Happy Valentine's Day!

P.S. I love you. And I have never seen the movie P.S. I Love You, I simply wanted to express my affection in post-script form. Gosh you guys.

*I think it's evident that my thoughts are about very strange things...

11 comments: