Monday, March 14, 2011

See you later, agitator

You may already know this, but I'm in a play! I am Yenchna, in Neil Simon's comedy FOOLS. Basically, I'm a fat old lady who sells stuff. And I'm really stupid.

The whole town is stupid actually. It's our curse. It can only be broken if Sophia Zubritsky is successfully educated... or if she marries that evil Count Gregor who lives on the hill! Will the curse ever be broken? You'll have to come see it to find out.

Last weekend in April and first two weekend's in May. ;)

Also, I love this video. I love all Avatar fan videos, no matter how bad the quality, but Zuko WITH Lion King? Perfect. Just perfect.

If you have not yet discovered the nerdy-pleasure found in these videos, please enjoy. There are thousands out there, including Twilight, Pride and Prejudice, Legally Blonde the Musical, Sweeney Todd and many more...



P.S. lots of art to come, if I ever feel like uploading something. Get excited.

7 comments:

  1. How come you keep playing the old ladies? Um, maybe it's because you are 16 and are one now ;) I'm just kidding... but I can't help but wonder.

    That video makes a lot of sense. He he... Fan-deos. Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to convince my parentals to come and see your play that day.

    Wow, that vidio just made me laugh 'cause it's so true! I'm still laughing! :I))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina!!! I didn't know you were in a play. That is so exciting!!!! You are going to do great!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could be in a play:( I am excited to see what you are brewing:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know, Megan! I seriously wonder sometimes.... what are these director's thinking? :P

    DO IT JENNA!!! You don't know how happy that'd make me... if you totally just showed up at my play. And I had no idea.

    I would DIE of excitement. :D

    Thanks Kallie! You should fly out here to see it as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA Lara! It's really nothing special. Just one of those cheesy fan videos you watch all the time. But with a Zutara twist. :]

    ReplyDelete