Saturday, November 13, 2010

Dark blue, dark blue...

Goodness me! It's been a busy day! Filled with rehersal, and mia maid parties, driving lessons, plans that fell through, and short-notice parties! AND renovations! Our living room is under construction and it looks fabulous so far. I love it, and am very proud of my wonderful mother. :)

And now she just came in and brought me some COLORED TIGHTS! Be sure I will wear them tomorrow, if not today.

She's pretty much the best mom ever. If I ever complain about her, feel free to remind me of this post. ;)

Have a good weekend, all! And tell your mothers you love them. :)

EDIT: Can I just put a plug in for my dad, too? He's the best. :D He also has the best accent ever.

8 comments:

  1. You are going to wear colored tights? How fun! What color are they? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a dark green pair and a dark blue pair (which is the title of the post, and a song consequently) and a bright red pair. I think I might save those last one's for Christmas, though. ;) They're kinda loud.

    They're all amazing though. I'm excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dark Blue by Jack's Mannequin. I love that song! :)
    Please do wear them for Christmas. I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DING DING DING!!! You just won 2 million points, Lara. And that's a good song, indeed. :)

    Oh, I will. believe me, it'll happen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nina! your colored tights are ADORABLE! and you pull them off so classily :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "You're going to be uncomfortable."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Emma!

    And yes, Lara. you are going to be uncomfortable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dad's accent is so awesome that I could hear him through the computer! *said in tone of 'ur mom' jokes*

    ReplyDelete