Saturday, January 15, 2011

tell ev'rybody I'm on my way

"Boy are immature, guys are jerks, men are rare."
(Zuko is a man, for the record.)

"Behind every succesul man is a woman doing all of the work"

"Boys are like busses; you wait for one for ages, then suddenly three come at the same time"

"Men are stupid. If you forget, they will remind you."

"There are easier things in life than finding a good man.... nailing Jell-o to a tree for instance."

"A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle."

"Men are like parking spaces; all the good ones are taken and the rest are handicapped."

"Whatever women do, they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult."

"God created man before woman because you always need a rough draft."


I appreciate these quotes. I have no idea where they come from, but they make me laugh. Please know that I have nothing against the male population. I just understand other's frustrations with them.

My advice when dealing with boy problems? Cry, read your scriptures, and watch Pride and Prejudice.

Nothing gets your mind off idiots like Mr. Darcy does. ;)

6 comments:

  1. Bahahaha I second the bus theory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please add this to your list and I have no idea where it came from but it did make me laugh - "Adam said to God, why did you create Eve so dumb? God said to Adam, so she would like you!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina!?! What on earth happened to spur this on? Do I need to beat someone up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So do I, Sister H. ;)

    I LOVE THAT QUOTE, SISTER BICKMORE!!!! HAHAHAHA!

    No, Sarah. Nothing happened to me. I was just looking at these and was amused. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are HILARIOUS. You just made me laugh and put a smile on my face that will probably last the rest of the day!
    I love the bus one too. It's probably my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete