Friday, January 14, 2011

Person of the Week in Every Greek Opinion Poll




This took a large chunk of time, lemme tell ya. It's supposed to be my adorable friend/daughter/niece/sister-in-law (long story), Leia. It ended up not really looking like her at all. :P

She's gorgeous, isn't she? Leia also has an amazing personality, can sing and act like no one else, and is a fantastic friend. There are many times I wish I was as awesome as her.

I'm holding my book slanted in the picture, so everything looks slightly crooked. It's bothering me. The picture's not that bad in real life... :(

Oh, and I did sign my initials on it. I just accidently cut off the bottom inch in the picture. :P


My reference* (in case you were curious):
*from Leia's Facebook.

4 comments:

  1. Nina! You are such a sweetheart! You have NO IDEA how happy you just made me, honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Leia! I really should be the one thanking you, for taking such a beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina, you did a Fantasic job!!! I love you and Miss you tons

    ReplyDelete