Monday, January 17, 2011

Take a bite of my heart tonight!

I MISS BEST CHRISTMAS PAGEANT EVER!!!!!

These photo's were, obviously, taken at Halloween.


Me and Leia

We totally look like a mother and daughter, don't we?




Kaleb, Kylie. Isn't this a really EPIC inflatable ostrich costume? I thought so. :)


Me, Leia and Sam. Sam's face is great. :)


Kylie


Leia and Miriam


Top Row: Cameron, Jackson, Kaleb
Middle Row: Jared, Carter
Bottom: Me, Leia, Phillip


Jared, Leia and Carter.

The one on the right is my husband. ;) Someone please fix his hoodie...


Jacob

AWWWW!!!!

And here's a photo that's NOT from Halloween:


Phillip, Kylie, Tagen, Kaleb, Carter.

The Herdman's are SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!

The one thing I hate about shows is the fact that they end. And I miss them SO BADLY after they do!

!!!!!!!!!!!

(photo's stolen from Leia's Facebook... again)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE JACOB!!! I don't even know him that well but he has stolen my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know this song, but I googled it and it says it's by a Mormon band called Neon Trees... is that true...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup! It's called animal.

    I'm disappointed. You are so uncultured that you had to resort to google. :(

    ReplyDelete