Friday, January 28, 2011

Little Miss Woods Comma Elle

Everyone: *trying to guess Sam's middle name*
Sam: My middle name's not a verb...
Ashley: What is it then?
Sam: An interjection.
Ashley: What's an interjection?
Rachel: It's something you shout to show emotion. Like "oh!"
Ashley: Oh I get it! Okay... *begins googling middle names that are also interjections*
Everyone: *starts laughing*
Ashley: What? *suddenly gets it and gives Sam an evil look* What color is my hair, Sam?
Sam: Um... I forget.
Ashley: It's blonde. That means that whatever you say, I will take literally.


I love Ashley. I've told many people before, if you haven't met Ashley, you haven't met a real blonde. She's so ridiculous. She made cookies once, and they were stuck. In her outrage, she shouted, "But I sprayed the pan with Spam!" And then later we were talking about altars, and Ashley goes, "What's an altar? Is it like, what Mufasa dies on? In Narnia?"

That should pretty much tell you everything you need to know about her blondeness. ;) But in addition to being blonde, she is also very sweet and understanding. Doing anything with her is always so much fun.

Speaking of blondes, guess what my most recent obsession is; Legally Blonde the Musical. What's that, you say? Legally Blonde is a musical? Yes, it is. The whole thing is on Youtube. It's fabulous, and I recommend you watch it. (be wary of a little language, though)

The best part of it is this right here:

(on the left)

Who's this you say? This is Christian Borle (hugging Laura Bell Bundy). He happens to play Emmett Forrest in the aforementioned musical. Not only is he the perfect mix of nerdy and cool, he's also ambitious, cute, awesome, attractive, smart, and has a wicked singing voice. Could he get any better? He's number 26 on my list of celebrity/fictional crushes.

Watch the musical, and fall in love with Emmett with me. ;)

7 comments:

  1. Hey, it was the only good picture I could find of him! Not that I'm against it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH!!!! (jk (said in calli girl accent)!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I'm greatly offended. How dare you!? *sniffle*


    Also a "jay kay". ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'M GREATLY OFFENDED BY THIS COMMENT CONVERSATION!!!

    (jk again)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daww thanks! I personally don't think it's that great or well written. It's just an outlet for all my random and abnormal musings. :)

    ReplyDelete