Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Today was a fairy tale



Who misses Sisters Grimm?

I DO!!! Quotes from my favorite character? Yes please. :)


"Don't 'duh' me! Trying to figure out what you're thinking from one day to the next takes more brains than I have."

"Keep your paws off my fiancèe, you flea-ridden stray!"

"I mean, if you could have a wizard grant a wish, would you waste it on going to Kansas?"

"I don't know why everyone is celebrating. Opening a new school should be cause for a national day of mourning."


Oh Puck, how you do amuse me... Who knew fairies had a sense of humor?

Sisters Grimm by Michael Buckley, people. Read it. I guarantee you will be entertained.


P.S. BOOK 9, if you can hear me, please release yourself soon!

[Edit: Apparently the third quote I listed is not from Puck. Oh well, it's still funny.]

12 comments:

  1. I agree with Puck in all of those quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You haven't read these books, have you? I think you'd really like them. They're the kind of books that even people who hate reading love.

    Puck is the best. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly I cannot, for I have a list of books I need to read. I shall name a few the whole sieries of Narnia, Beauty and the Beast a latter-day tale, and Anne of Green Gables! (even though I have read all of these already I'm going to read them again)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Psssh rereading. Why do that when you can discover new books?

    (I'm such a hypocrite. I reread like, twelve books at once)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nina, you have disgraced rereaders everywhere and the only way they will forgive you is if you reread a book. sooo.... HOP TO IT GIRLY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just reread Sisters Grimm (which this post was about) So HA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CHEATER! I DECLARE CHEATER! You have to reread one RIGHT NOW if you want to regain your honor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...I did. And I did not cheat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know the name, but this song is by Taylor Swift.

    ReplyDelete