Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Anything other than being exactly on time i can do...

Ready for a list of random thoughts? I thought so!
  • I miss warmth. Spring cannot come fast enough.
  • "The Next Ten Minutes" from The Last Five Years is possibly the cutest song ever. Obsessed? Yes ma'am.
  • Still love Legally Blonde but, thank goodness, listening to the aforementioned song drove it out of my head. And that's completely fine by me. LB was in my head for too long...
  • While I was babysitting today, one of the girls told me that she didn't like me because "your nose is too big." Well, thanks kiddo...
  • Cookies that are only made from cake mix, butter and eggs are the bee's knees.
  • I wish I could wear bright red lipstick and get away with it. Something about teenagers wearing red lipstick causes raised eyebrows in today's society, so I usually stay with bright pink. But I wish I could go red.
  • Food tastes much better when I wear an apron while I make it.
  • I waste so much time. My mom is making me log everything I do, hour by hour. I'm scared of what I'll discover, but at least I can count this for Personal Progress. (Knowledge #2)
  • I really want to watch Singing in the Rain. It's been far too long since I've seen that movie.
  • Steak 'n' Shake milkshakes are really good. They are also a thousand calories.
  • Latin's super fun, y'all. I forgot how much I loved it.
  • If I don't do a show soon, I'll explode. I need something, preferably musical. Soon.
  • I looked at some old sketches from about a year ago. The progress I've made is awesome. I've gotten so much better. Maybe my hours of drawing daily isn't a waste...
  • Pokemon is the best. I forgot that fact until this afternoon when I watched Pokemon 4Ever. It was so great.
  • I need to learn to drive. Like seriously.
  • "We just ARE, Winnie. Stuck... like ROCKS!" Ahhh Tuck Everlasting. Good movie. Great quote. It's one of those quotes that you could really use in any situation. Like ANY situation.
  • I really don't understand people who can write blog posts that only consist of one sentence. I truly don't.

Phew! That was fun. Thanks for reading all that, Peeps! You guys are so cool. I love it!

8 comments:

  1. Nina I was going to write a post almost exactly like this! But I decided not to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I beat you to it! MUHAHAHHA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina that was AMAZING!!!!! Do another! BTW I don't think your nose is big. Your nose is fantabulistic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I didn't believe that girl anyway. She was a crazy brat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nina, I totally think you are the perfect person to pull off the red lipstick!! I say go for it girly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Tori! Maybe I will wear it now... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes. It is, and a WONDERFUL song, at that. :]

    ReplyDelete