Thursday, March 31, 2011

abcdefg


This story has nothing to do with my picture, but for some reason it seemed relevant...

So at rehersal yesterday, Mark and Jen, a married couple in our show, were trying out different ways of kissing so that Gavin and Isabelle, whose characters in the show are in love, would know how to kiss for their scene.

We all took advantage of this moment to make fun of Mark and Jen as much as possible, and we all made awkward comments and pretended to get close to them and sigh, or go "awww..." It was utterly hilarious.

I love rehersal. :) I am sure I'll drop dead with despair when it's over.

4 comments:

  1. That is so funny nina, I am so happy you are having fun at rehersal. I love the picture, you did a great job once again:) I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Kallie! I was kind of hesitant to post it, cause people think kisses are awkward. But I still like them. ;)

    I love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that picture, Nina! It reminded me of Pride & Prejudice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I thought people would think it's awkward, but I decided to get over it and post it anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete