Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sittin' in the front seat


Inspired by Andell's mermaids. Something about mermaids is really fun to draw... And oh my goodness, her hair was SO FUN to color.

***

I'm quite sorry if you are tired of me blogging about

A. Drawing
B. Books
C. Theatre

but this is kind of what my life revolves around. Yesterday was a perfect example of this; I did some school and spent a majority of the rest of the day listening to a wonderful audiobook, The Chaos King by Laura Ruby. While I listened to it, I drew and drew and drew. (I actually drew the above picture while listening to it.) So now I have an ABUNDANCE of fanart to show you guys. :)

But then, my iPod died! I was ready to cry, but I had rehersal anyway, so I charged it while I was gone. At rehersal, I spent most of the time singing Friday with my friend Kirsten. ("Which seat can I taaaake?") Everyone in the cast groaned and protested, but they didn't know that that only made us want to sing even more. Ha.

So I came home, and listened to my audiobook until.... 3:30 in the morning. It was the climax! Don't judge me! And it was SO FLIPPIN' GOOD I DIDN'T CARE. I was brought to tears at one point.

But then again, I bawled my eyes out when Michael proposed to Holly on The Office. Maybe I cry too easily....

9 comments:

  1. I hate that song so much! I watched the video that one day when I was sick and it made me dizzy!

    And I love looking at your art work Nina. I a very visual kind of person. And seeing art work of my favorite books (especially when there aren't any pictures in that book) makes me feel good!

    You are going to have to post all of your fan art so I can see it. I'm sorry but you have no choice now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Megan on everything she just commented. When I heard that song it made me dizzy too! And wasn't even SICK!

    But anyway, you have been out voted Nina. You now have to post all of your fanart on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...all of it? Most of it is not fit for human eyes. D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a good thing I'm a utensil then!

    (You don't have to post all of them... just the good ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha okay. I have a bunch of stuff I plan on posting. :)

    Oh, and I'm pretty sure EVERYONE hates that song. But it's just. so. fun to sing/make fun of. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nina, don't listen to my sister, post all of your pictures! Good and bad! I'll love them all!<3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michael proposed to Holly!!! Oh the woes of having no time for TV :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha Manisha YES!!!! IT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND I SOBBED FROM HAPPINESS!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Office was really funny! I loved the magic beans Jim sold to Dwight.
    But the proposal was sweet. And I enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete