Sunday, November 28, 2010

Nothing Better, oh-oh-oh!

Remember that one post I made about what I wanted for Christmas? Well, it seems I won't be getting any of that for Christmas, since I already have it all now.

*I'm going to put a picture of Zuko in the other window.
I just haven't found the right one, yet.

So it's not gold. So what? It filled the need of having Fisher Bloom with me, constantly. Whenever I wear it around Lara, she always requests I open it and let her stare at him for minutes at a time. But when I do that, people always ask me who he is. And my reply is never quite satisfactory. Oh well.


On Black Friday I went shopping with my cousin. Among the things I bought were these earmuffs. I don't know how well you can see them, but you might notice that they're not peppermint-flavored. It's sad but I still love them. They have a little bow, which makes me very happy. And they're coooozzzzy. I could wear them to bed.



I bought this with a gift card I had kept for over a year. I'm 200 pages in, and would like to ask Rick Riordan something: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY FAVORITE CHARACTER- WHAT WERE YOU THINKING- HOW COULD YOU DO THAT- WHAT THE HECK???!!!??
Yeah. That's pretty much all I have to say. But besides that, it's really, really good. :)

Oh, and Manisha booked her flight, so I'll be seeing her as soon as break starts. She'll be just in time for my last performance of BCPE!

So when my mom gave me the locket, I asked her what she was going to get me for Christmas, since I already had most of what I wanted. She paused and said "...We'll make Christmas spiritual this year."

Amen!

5 comments:

  1. You know that picture of Manisha with the plnt on her head? Yeah, I see the same plant in your first picture. Seeing the plant makes me feel observant. Go me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it's like you can see the future! I mean that is so cool how you got (mostly) everything on your list... freaky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kind of... I think it's more that whenever I ask for something, I get it. This was my first time making a list, and just LOOK what happened! This is why I almost NEVER ask for anything. My mom spoils me. :)

    Good job, Sammy. And by the way, I took that picture FIRST. Manisha even admits that she copied me. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope this doesn't mean you won't open it and let me look at him anymore. Who cares if people ask?
    Those earmuffs are ADORABLE!! :)
    And that is my reaction to The Lost Hero too! I was like "What? You mean...he's...??? NO!!!!!" I love him too, so don't worry, you're definitely not the only one. I love Jason and Piper, but they're just not HIM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! As soon as I bought those earmuffs, though, the weather warmed up! And it's still warm. It makes me so mad...

    No, I'll let you look at him. It just makes me sad that I can't impress, upon everyone I know, his beauty. And his voice. I really need that music-box-locket, with his voice....

    I freaked out. Probably worse than Annabeth did. It broke my heart. THEY'D BETTER FIND HIM!!!!

    Jason and Piper are SO PARANOID around each other. It cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete